Ramadan Activity Book (Big Kids)
Get Your Child Super-Excited About Ramadan!
- Would you like your child to eagerly await the coming of Ramadan?
- Do you feel frustrated because each year, Ramadan passes by without your child truly appreciating the blessings of the month?
- Do you wish your children knew more about Ramadan and cherished its inner and outer beauty?
This incredible book uses fun activities to introduce, intrigue and advance learning about the key topics of Ramadan in a child’s modern environment. But most of all, your child will be left reeling with excitement about Ramadan. Here’s how:
- The book contains an outpour of children having fun practising Islam in an environment and context they can relate to.
- The activities included are both practical and contextualised
- The activities promote core skills so your child exercises a range of behaviours that advance them holistically, ranging from spiritual, mental and creative development.
- Each page is sprinkled with amazing illustrations showing both boys and girls of all races.
- The book contains bucket loads of faith-filled fun.
- Activities include mazes, puzzles, stories, recipes, spot the difference and hundreds of stickers!
- The activities are hands-on with things to design, to make and to use. Includes cut-outs for games, banners, posters and even a pull-out productivity calendar that your child can personalise.